Review: Goodnight Lydia

Goodnight Lydia Goodnight Lydia by E. M. Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Imagine waking up buried underground. No memory. No reason. No clue who put you there. Intrigued? So was I! I HAD to read Goodnight Lydia.

From page one, the atmosphere was suffocating in the best way; eerie, disorienting, unsettling, and flooding with paranoia. The questions piled up quickly, and before I even had a theory, I was already pointing fingers at everyone. This story is unlike anything I've read; the writing pulls you under immediately in such a unique way.

Every slight flicker of comfort was pulled away, just as quickly as it appeared. Each time a new character entered, I was already on edge. If they were stepping onto the page... I was turning them into a suspect.

This is the kind of thriller that you can't put down, and wish you could read again for the first time. You know that creeping unease, tension leaving your chest feeling tight, and the feeling of being so sure you've figured it out... only to realize, you haven't? That's my favorite reading experience, and this book delivered!

Mark your calendar! This unforgettable thriller arrives June 9th. I'm genuinely grateful to have read it early. Huge thank you to E. M. Jones for the ARC; this review is my honest, excited feedback for a book that kept me on edge from the very beginning.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026 Reads

Ward D - Freida McFadden

I'm a Therapist, & My Patient is Going to be the Next School Shooter - Dr. Harper